Apr 4, 2008

Love the blog hate the blog.

I'm a bike enthusiast, I can judge myself, I ride a pulsar 220, I have a 180 Classic which I want to turn into a Cafe racer, I love Mickey's new Gixxer, and Im not a SuperBikeWheelie virgin anymore.

I do not write like any other bike journalist, biker, whatever would do because I don't believe in pleasing anyone who reads my blog. In short, they suck. I can write whatever the fuck I want here.

The 220 is fast no doubt, any day better than a freaking Karizma which seems to be the only shitty competitor to this bike. However, Bikes like the Gixxer make me drool because of the kind of power these bikes produce. They cannot be matched, and you need titanium cojonas just to sit behind. In fact you need atleast 5 more balls just to hang on to it at high speeds. Probably 10 or more balls to sit behind a wheelie!

However bikes like Bullets are the most hideous creatures ever to step in mankind's face. And in my terms of rating. Its the shittiest thing I ever came across my biking career. Oh I almost forgot to tell you about GhostRider's scale of coolness!

I have my very own rating of coolness to whatever it may concern. Anything that goes on to my blog or is reviewed in any sort of way will get a rating.
These are the ratings:



Anything even existing without going through my tests are just useless.

1 comment:

Gypsy said...

And now I want to read some reviews!